Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Tasmanian Tiger TAC Modular Pack 30 Vent is a tough-as-nails backpack that combines lightweight construction with high-caliber ventilation and adjustable fitting options.
- Efficient 30 liter storage capacity includes a lid pocket with zig-zag elastic lacing, divided compartments, and a main section with a MOLLE hook-and-loop rear panel
- Adapt the backpack’s storage with the streamlined exterior laser cut MOLLE system by adding modular pouches to the front of the pack; equipped with sleek elastic side pockets
- Revolutionary X Vent Zero Plus carrying system provides excellent weight distribution and optimum airflow to keep you cool and comfortable on long treks
- Experience freedom of movement by changing the height of the chest strap; adjust the distance from the rear panel to your back to shift the pack’s center of gravity
- Easily access gear in any part of the pack with a main zipper that runs the length of the front panel and allows it to open completely.
- Designed for durability, this backpack features tear resistant, water repellent 700D Cordura fabric, T-Square ripstop fabric, and abrasion resistant YKK zippers
X Vent Zero Plus-System (TT)
30 Liters | 1,831 Cubic Inches
3.19 lbs | 51oz | 1.45kg
20 x 11 x 7in | 51 x 27 x 18cm
CORDURA® 700 den
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you're not satisfied with your Alternate Routes purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 90 days of purchase.
See our complete return policy HERE