Your Cart is Currently Empty
M-24 Manual Inflatable Life Jacket PFD - Red
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the "Jerk to Inflate" handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Reflective piping for greater visibility
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx Rearming Kit K301
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance
- Fits chest size 30" - 52"
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Size: Universal
- Inflatable: Yes
- Color: Red
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 12"W x 18"L WT: 1.5 lbs
- UPC: 043311048224
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you're not satisfied with your Alternate Routes purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 90 days of purchase.
See our complete return policy HERE